GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE
A professional Graphic Design Service can help your business convey your message faster or better than any written content. “A picture is worth a thousand words“ is the English idiom that means you convey more in a single image or graphic than a description of the same thought or idea.
In today’s world, everything is about images. Billboards, postcards, TV, movies are all about a story. We take for granted “a picture is worth a thousand words”, because of the ability to exchange a photograph or graphic, with very little content or explanation.
Smart businesses know this, and spend money to create images that reflect their particular brand, products, services, employees, and so much more. Images create instant recognition.
So what makes good graphic design?
People are busy. They are bombarded with information. To engage people with your business, you have the be different. And the better you can say it with the graphic, the faster people will engage and stay engaged.
How long does it take for a person, look further at an image, a product or service? Most people form an instant opinion within two or three seconds. So you have to be creative and different, to get people to pay attention.
So that means you, have 2 or 3 seconds to impress them with your business, product or service.
How do you do that? With an image. If you wonder about the value of a graphic designer or graphic artist, ask yourself these questions:
- Why do big companies spend so much on logos?
- Why do large companies employee graphic design?
- What’s the best graphic or picture you’ve seen lately?
The secret to graphics and pictures, it’s not what they say, it’s how they make us feel. People buy because of feelings. That’s why smiling, pretty girls are used the most. A smiling pretty girl always makes us feel good, whether you are male or female.
For most marketing material; website, brochures, social media, etc., the graphic or image, is ‘the attention grabber ’. The supporting content should solidify your message.
If you can’t afford a full-time graphic designer, there are options to choose from .
- A part-time graphic designer. Place an ad in craigslist or hire from a local university.
- A marketing agency or graphic design service. Marketing agencies have an advantage, as they can incorporate your core message and graphics with your brand.
- Freelancers. There are many places to choose from such as fiver or your local print shop.
Or best of all: Hire Us!
- We are fast, (we know what we are doing),
- We are affordable
- We’ve been around a since 2011.
- And we have a money back guarantee! (read more about our gurantee)
Choosing a Graphic Design Service should NOT be hard – it’s about the images and graphics in their portfolio, and whether they meet your style, your budget, and your time line. Take time to look at a Graphic Designers portfolio and ask yourself 3 questions:
- Is their portfolio graphics and designs like the ones you want for your business?
- What is their experience?
- What is the price and time frame to get the job done?
These simple questions will help to find a graphic design service who can meet your needs. Of course, we’d love to help you with your next project.
Call or email and see how we can help you create the image and brand you want to represent your business.